Yahooooooooooooo

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Apr 29, 2009
London
I got an email the other day from Amazon, telling me my order had been posted.

This was somewhat confusing, since I hadn't ordered anything!!

I scrolled down the email, and to my delight realised it was a paperback that I had on pre-order, of the latest Bryant & May story.

It arrived this morning - Bouncy is one very happy bunny.

Now, the question is, on the train tonight is it Kindle or B&M?

Hmmm. Decisions, decisions.

pip

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 3, 2010
KILDARE
Feckin Amazon. I preordered a book two months ago called Happily ever After which is an Anthology of Fairy tales twisted . They sent me an email saying that they had to push back the release date by three weeks , fine, Then i got an email three weeks later saying that it had finally been dispatched, great, then next day another e-mail saying thank you for your return and we will organise a refund and then i got the refund the next day.
What the hell.
Went onto the website and the book was still on sale so i was awful confused. Rang the help number and was told that in the space of one day they had sent it and i had decided i didn't want it , and sent it back. Pointed out i hadn't and that thr Royal mail can't deliver that fast in the UK never mind to Ireland.
She told me i must be mistaken.
I told her she must be a feckin eejit.
Anyhow ordered the book from elsewhere and still waiting and thankfully another oreder form amazon did arrive ok and the big eejits refunded me £6 more than they'd originally taken so alls well that ends well.
Anyway rant over. :laugh:

pip

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 3, 2010
KILDARE
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sorry, but I had visions of Mrs Brown whilst reading your rant!
I needed a cuup of tea to calm down after dealing with the feckin eejits so probably fits.

pip

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 3, 2010
KILDARE
poohcarrot said:
Amazon JP usually deliver within 24 hours. :p
But this would have required it to be delivered in 12 hours to another country and then posted back taking twelve hours again. Mauybe Moist could do it but not many others :rolleyes:

Latest posts

User Menu

Newsletter