your suggestion

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
If you mean Terry Pratchett non-Discworld book, then I'd suggest Nation, Good Omens (with Neil Gaiman) or the Truckers/Diggers/Wings trilogy. :laugh:

chris.ph

Sergeant-at-Arms
Aug 12, 2008
swansea south wales
i think tony has just about covered them all :laugh: :laugh: but there are several authors that seem to come back to the fore on the forum and i think no1 is jasper fforde who is very good in my humble opinion :laugh:

theoldlibrarian

Lance-Corporal
Dec 30, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
You seem to like buying books mariekni but may I suggest you pop down to the local library and read a few chapters of a selection of books. You can generally get an indication of what they'll be like within a few chapters.

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
Ponder Stibbons said:
I've only read the Tiffany Aching series and Good Omens, and the sneek peek of Nation, which, though i stand corrected by people who've read the whole thing, seemed a load of pants. Not the nice kind, like pooh's. :laugh:
I'd suggest Good Omens though, very funny. Evocative. Round.
You really should read Nation, Ponder - it's an excellent book. ;)

Tonyblack said:
Ponder Stibbons said:
I've only read the Tiffany Aching series and Good Omens, and the sneek peek of Nation, which, though i stand corrected by people who've read the whole thing, seemed a load of pants. Not the nice kind, like pooh's. :laugh:
I'd suggest Good Omens though, very funny. Evocative. Round.
You really should read Nation, Ponder - it's an excellent book. ;)
Ok. I've got a friend at church i never suspected would be a pratchett fan who has it. Its the only tp book he's got but he already loves him. I'll borrow it off him.

User Menu

Newsletter