SPOILERS Discussion of Good Omens, the series

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Since I don't have Amazon Prime (or access to it), I wonder if I could get the DVD in due time.
If you have the internet, you technically *do* have access to it, but it is a subscription service and you may not wish to subscribe (or watch TV shows on a computer device like a laptop or phone, if you don't have a way of streaming to your TV).

In any case, I do suspect there will be a DVD/BluRay release of the show some time after it's on Amazon Prime, just like the first season.

Jul 27, 2008
Stirlingshire, Scotland
If you have the internet, you technically *do* have access to it, but it is a subscription service and you may not wish to subscribe (or watch TV shows on a computer device like a laptop or phone, if you don't have a way of streaming to your TV).

In any case, I do suspect there will be a DVD/BluRay release of the show some time after it's on Amazon Prime, just like the first season.
YOU CAN GET A FREE MONTH trial on Amazon Prime just remember to cancel it before your month is up, gives you access to all films etc.

=Tamar

Lieutenant
May 20, 2012
They say that all the human-like characters in the animated credits are Aziraphale and Crowley in various disguises, plus rumors that one might be Neil Gaiman. But to see them I'd have to pause it and look at small details, and probably make screen captures and enlarge them, and somehow I'd rather just get on with the story.

RathDarkblade

City Watch
Mar 24, 2015
Melbourne, Victoria
Yay! :) Good news that it's done - I wish I could give it a thumbs up too ............

............ but the inscription on the door just cracked me up. :mrgreen: It's just what I needed after a long day at work and having to deal with jerks after work! ;)

Nicely played, Mr Gaiman and associated scallywags :)

Last edited:

=Tamar

Lieutenant
May 20, 2012
There is apparently some puzzlement among people who have looked at spoilery fan-taken photos of outdoor scenes of the second season, because
TINY SPOILER
V
V
Crowley's Victorian era sideburns have caused his snake tattoo to move down the side of his face. People are confused about how that can happen. I wonder why they are so surprised. In season one, we saw him change from a snake into a humanoid form with wings. We saw him change his head to a monster snake head. What's so surprising about his manifesting the tattoo a little lower down?

RathDarkblade

City Watch
Mar 24, 2015
Melbourne, Victoria
More prosaically, it's simply a false tattoo that gets stuck on where it needs to be? ;) I've done live theatre for a few years, so I've seen a few things. (Among other things, all male cast members shave because that makes it easier and less painful to stick-on-and-rip-off false moustaches). ;)

=Tamar

Lieutenant
May 20, 2012
Why would Crowley bother with a false tattoo? Neil Gaiman said that it moves because Crowley wants it to show and the fashion for sideburns would have hidden it.

RathDarkblade

City Watch
Mar 24, 2015
Melbourne, Victoria
Crowley (the character) wouldn't, but the real question is, why would David Tennant get a real tattoo? It would limit his employment prospects after "Good Omens" finishes.

(Sorry to be so prosaic and down-to-earth) ;)

User Menu

Newsletter