SPOILERS Discussion of Good Omens, the series

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

=Tamar

Sergeant-at-Arms
May 20, 2012
Public transport is not shut down trains and buses run as normal as do the trams.
Okay, I misremembered. I checked and what the announcement actually said was that people had to drive themselves because, due to covid restrictions, "we cannot encourage public transport or car sharing."
Also, people applying must be based on Scotland because, Neil said, "It’s intended to employ and train up Scottish talent."

Jul 27, 2008
Stirlingshire, Scotland
:eek: Now I'm jealous. Very jealous. :mrgreen: If "Good Omens" was filming just down the road from me, I would take a few weeks' annual leave and watch the fun! :)

But I don't know if that'd work for you, Dug? ;)
What's work Rath? do you mean hours glued to a computer screen , if so I gave that up years ago so I don't get annual leave anymore or any other holidays.:mrgreen:
First you need to know where the actual location is ,not as if they publish it online, planning on going on Monday shopping to do so a short train journey.

=Tamar

Sergeant-at-Arms
May 20, 2012
Some foreshadowing that was sneaked into the end of Good Omens Season 1:

Crowley: "So that was the last of Agnes Nutter's prophecies?"
Aziraphale: "As far as I know."

Crowley: "Adam, human now?"
Aziraphale: "As far as I know."

ME: Well, we found out at the end that Agnes wrote
another whole book of prophecies!

So - Adam [almost certainly] still has his powers!
I mean, Aziraphale and Crowley still have their powers.

RathDarkblade

City Watch
Mar 24, 2015
Melbourne, Victoria
Interesting. So neither Aziraphale nor Crowley are omnicognizant, even though they know many, many things - or at least say they do. :)
==============
'How should I know? I don't know!' lied the tortoise.

'But you ... you're omnicognizant,' said Brutha.

'That doesn't mean I know everything.'

Brutha bit his lip. 'Um. Yes. It does.'

("Small Gods")

=Tamar

Sergeant-at-Arms
May 20, 2012
Update on Season 2 filming: Neil will be co-show-running Anansi Boys, which will be filmed in the same studio location, AT THE SAME TIME that they are filming Good Omens S2.
That's going to keep him busy. I just hope he doesn't get the two confused.

Book of the Month

Good Omens

"Pratchett’s wackiness collaborates with Gaiman’s morbid humour; the result is a humanist delight to be savoured and read again and again."

Latest posts

User Menu

Newsletter