Troll Bridge film released to backers

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Molokov

Lance-Corporal
Sep 29, 2011
Adelaide, South Australia
ausdwcon.org
There's also a SD download link below the streaming video, if you want a copy for offline.

Discs will be coming later this month (or rather, will be shipped then).

There's a longer version (with the prologue added) still to come, but what you can see in the Streaming Arena has most of the different versions available.

If anyone still hasn't backed the project and would like access to the Streaming Arena, you can still back with certain options at https://troll-bridge.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders

Dotsie

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jul 28, 2008
Seen it too, it’s cracking :cool:

May 20, 2012
My DVD hasn't arrived yet... Hoping nothing happened to it in shipping.

May 20, 2012
I was in the absolute first wave, when it was just a request, not anything as organized as a kickstarter. I mailed them a check.
I suppose it might be alphabetical. My last name is in the middle of the alphabet.

Molokov

Lance-Corporal
Sep 29, 2011
Adelaide, South Australia
ausdwcon.org
I'm not sure the discs have been mailed out yet (plus, if you've got any other rewards like posters, badges, etc. then they'll all come in one package, I expect). The last newsletter came out on the 15th of November, asking for volunteers to check the translated subtitles - so I assume that discs probably only went into authoring last week, perhaps?

In any case, we've been patient for 16 years, another month or so won't hurt :)

In the meantime, you can still watch the film on the Streaming Arena (and download an SD copy).

Book of the Month

Good Omens

"Pratchett’s wackiness collaborates with Gaiman’s morbid humour; the result is a humanist delight to be savoured and read again and again."

Latest posts

User Menu

Newsletter