2009 Yearbook

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Jul 26, 2008
Jason said:
Philippa Terry's UK Editor has answered that there is now 2009 diary from Transworld in this thread.

Edited to put the correct link in. Note to self - be in main forum if you are going to post links.
Call me dumb but it says there is? where? i must be going blind. Or is it im real old now and goin mad????????????

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
The_Discworldaholic said:
Jason said:
Philippa Terry's UK Editor has answered that there is now 2009 diary from Transworld in this thread.

Edited to put the correct link in. Note to self - be in main forum if you are going to post links.
Call me dumb but it says there is? where? i must be going blind. Or is it im real old now and goin mad????????????
It's ok - it's a typo - I've just realised that should (I think) read "Philippa Terry's UK Editor has answered that there is NO 2009 diary from Transworld". :(

Nov 11, 2008
2009 Diary?? Yey or Neigh??

Hi, i'm kinda new to this site although not to the world of 'Pratchett' and am slightly confused over this whole yearbook thing. Is it a Yey or Neigh to the 2009 edition?
From the posts i've read on here it seems to be a Neigh :cry: but a few bookshops (actually that would be ALL the bookshops in my local town) seem to think that it will be avaliable within the next 2-3 weeks.
Help!!!

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
Re: 2009 Diary?? Yey or Neigh??

Monkeygal79 said:
Hi, i'm kinda new to this site although not to the world of 'Pratchett' and am slightly confused over this whole yearbook thing. Is it a Yey or Neigh to the 2009 edition?
From the posts i've read on here it seems to be a Neigh :cry: but a few bookshops (actually that would be ALL the bookshops in my local town) seem to think that it will be avaliable within the next 2-3 weeks.
Help!!!
Hi Monkeygal79 and welcome! :)

Phillipa who was mentioned earlier works for Transworld, Terry publisher and they seem to be saying that there will NOT be a Diary. So I guess that's pretty official.

There doesn't seem to be any hits when you search Google either. :(

User Menu

Newsletter