Allo Allo Appreciation Thread

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
In the 25th Anniversary of Allo Allo they had a special show where they interviewed all the stars (the replacement Flick was not interviewed Richard Gibson was ...) Sam Kelly actually said that it was TLER that he said ...

He figured Hans Geering was not really a believer in the Nazi ideals and did not like really like saying Heil Hitler ... so he gave a half-hearted TLER ... So he would seem to be still supporting the regime.

Morty

Corporal
Nov 17, 2009
I can remember being at my Ex Mother in Laws house when the pilot episode was shown. She liked me at this particular time of the time I spent with her daughter :p .

I don't know who was laughing more my Mother in law laughing at me or me because I was on the floor rolling about in fits of laughter.

My favourite character was the undercover Fronch Polisemon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=960UYL3Vue8

Spondid :laugh:

unseenu

Lance-Corporal
Feb 19, 2010
Hull,uk
[Read this very carefully as i shall post it only once:) ]

My favourite running gag from 'Allo 'Allo:

Rene!

what are you doing with that serving girl in your arms?

You stupid woman!
I love the way edith believed the excuses that followed everytime :laugh:

meerkat

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jan 16, 2010
Pocklington East Riding Yorkshire
Ah happiness. I have all the DVDs as I keep thinking of funny bits and playing them over again.
I just love the way everyone is taken a 'pop' at and everyone is trying to out-do everyone else.

What cracked me up was Rene as the male amore and he was gay and Guy Siner as the gay guy and he was straight.

Timeless.

'Flick, the gestapo? No, I said Flick the gestapo!"

Lady Vetinari said:
In the 25th Anniversary of Allo Allo they had a special show where they interviewed all the stars (the replacement Flick was not interviewed Richard Gibson was ...) Sam Kelly actually said that it was TLER that he said ...

He figured Hans Geering was not really a believer in the Nazi ideals and did not like really like saying Heil Hitler ... so he gave a half-hearted TLER ... So he would seem to be still supporting the regime.
I pointed that out already Bouncy Castle.

User Menu

Newsletter