Another new release of Nation

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Jul 26, 2008
Yes you heard it here first folks, well unless someones mentioned it on here somewhere before, but there is a new edition of Nation out, in Waterstones its an exclusive edition large format paperback with the adult cover, so get em while you can, i know wigans waterstones has only one copy left and thats abit damaged but mines good :) oh it costs £12.99 i think but its on a buy two get one free offer.

Jul 26, 2008
lol na its an adult cover in the same respect as in the harry potter (may my mouth rot in hell of mentioning that name here) adult covers of books, pretty lame compared to pauls or joshes work, but in its own way good, and still miles better than the american editions ;)

Jul 26, 2008
Tonyblack said:
Erm... Paul Kidby didn't do the cover for Nation. ;)

Here's the so-called 'black cover' which I think is rather nice actually.

lol yep i know that, i was talkin in general, actually who did the cover for nation, ive not really checked?

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit said:
Nation is good. It does have "funny" parts if you like satire and take the time to appreciate it. It is Not a Discworld book, but it has a lot of silly outlooks about nature and the relations of people.

If you are not really sure, then buy a used copy on the cheap. Tis hard to lose that way. ;)
Or borrow a bogey-free copy from the library. ;)

User Menu

Newsletter