Batman vs Superman

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
Batman for me. He doesn't actually have any super powers (does he?) and he's got a dark side to him. Superman is just too goody goody. Batman might do anything but Superman is limited by his moral code to the point where he's very predictable.

If I was a writer, I'd much rather write for Batman than Superman. :laugh:

Dotsie

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jul 28, 2008
I don't know, Superman does have a darker side more recently, and he's more respectful to women. So I will say Superman. Plus, he's a lot harder than the caped crusader.

Aug 29, 2008
Bridgwater Somerset
Superman, He could spin rapidly around the Earth and go back in time and stop the Joker Killing Batmans parents thus eliminating the creation of the Bat and still being within Supermans ethical code...... Ipso Facto. 8)

pip

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 3, 2010
KILDARE
It has to be Batman . Remeber he is a detective rather than a superhero.
The problem with Superman was he became too strong and invincible.
Stages of the comics became too comical and occasionally farcical as they had to create new weaknesses to bring him down to earth.
Batman is much more vunerable and therefore has a much better backstory and much more interesting problems.

Batman...he's got a better costume...Better disguise (glasses? Yes, cunning, superman)...And he does everything without the help of superpowers. *coughthefactthathe'sinheritedloadsofmoneyisirrelevantcough*

If Superman's acquired a dark side recently, it's probably in respose to comics like Batman who've had one for ages.

User Menu

Newsletter