Book Bargains.

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Dotsie

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jul 28, 2008
It's called Feminine Mystery! To summarise, you are in trouble, and if you don't know why there's no point in me telling you.

:twisted:

Jul 26, 2008
I work on the principle of that women are always right that way saves time trouble and arguing, sayin that women are NOT always right even though they like to think so, another one is YES DEAR saves so much hassle :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Colin

Constable
Jul 25, 2008
North Warwickshire
Katariina said:
Keep them guessing. They try harder.
Simple as that.
I have to disagree ... we men are very simple creatures, but easily confused, and with a very short attention span ....
Sorry ... where was I?
Ah yes ... we need to be led by the nose, otherwise we suffer from anxiety attacks, knowing we have done something wrong, but having no idea what!
I blame women!

Jul 26, 2008
Finland
Colin said:
Jinx said:
Katariina said:
Colin said:
I have to disagree ... we men are very simple creatures, but easily confused, and with a very short attention span ....
I've always thought men are just weird.
Something some of us take great pride in :laugh:
... takes us years to develop the skills!
I dunno...go to any playground and you see little boys going: "Let's see if if all five of us can get onto a bike and ride down these concrete stairs" or "Wonder how many worms I can stuff into my mouth"

You never see girls doing stuff like that. Men are just weird from birth.

Colin

Constable
Jul 25, 2008
North Warwickshire
Katariina said:
I dunno...go to any playground and you see little boys going: "Let's see if if all five of us can get onto a bike and ride down these concrete stairs" or "Wonder how many worms I can stuff into my mouth"
That's not being weird ... that's research!

Katariina said:
You never see girls doing stuff like that.
No sense of adventure, these females ...

User Menu

Newsletter