Christmas animation of Terry Pratchett’s The Abominable Snow Baby

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Jul 27, 2008
Stirlingshire, Scotland

RathDarkblade

City Watch
Mar 24, 2015
Melbourne, Victoria
Oh, POOH! I missed it. :(

In my case, I have a good reason. Last Saturday (the one before Christmas), I did several concerts at St Paul's Cathedral (the major church in my city). A few days afterwards, the Federal Department of Health -- the top medical body in the country -- sent an SMS to me and everyone else who was there, telling everyone that one of the people there had COVID and didn't know it, and urging everyone to get tested. :eek:

I went to get tested the next day (Christmas Eve), and spent almost the entire weekend worried sick, and on pins and cushions. :( I tried so hard to be patient and stay safe throughout this entire pandemic, and now some irresponsible idiot was spreading this thing, etc. etc. :( So, with all the worry and the stress, I forgot this was on. :(

(P.S. I got a reply on Boxing Day, telling me that I was safe. Hooray!) :)

RathDarkblade

City Watch
Mar 24, 2015
Melbourne, Victoria
Nope, no catch for me. :( Also, the family's gone away and I'm house-sitting for my parents. *shrug* Oh well.

I'm still angry at that selfish so-and-so who put us all in danger. :mad: And why did the Department of Health take five days to inform us all of this, the day before Christmas Eve? Sigh ... :(

Latest posts

User Menu

Newsletter