Discussion Group?

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Jan Van Quirm

Sergeant-at-Arms
Nov 7, 2008
Dunheved, Kernow
www.janhawke.me.uk
We can do random logically if you want :laugh: Just post whatever takes your interest or curiosity or wait for pooh and/or J-I-B and/or me to start a meaningless yet highly antagonistic dialogue (occasionally entertaining too but I don't want to get your hopes up ;) ) and interrupt as you feel inclined to.

That or wait for Tony and swreader to come and smack us back onto topic :laugh:

Jan 1, 2010
michelanCello said:
What is exactly the logic of the order of the discussion? Pure random?

If you mean the logic of the order of the books I believe it was randomly determined but they're listed in the first post of this thread

if you meant anything else Jan's covered it :laugh:

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
Yes, I asked if people wanted to do these randomly or in order and most people wanted random. So I put the titles in a hat picked them that way. ;)

For a list of the order and to access previous discussions, LOOK HERE.

The 'active' links are to the previous discussions. There is no end to these discussions, so please feel free to add to them. :laugh:

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
james.a.vivian said:
hi Tony, what's the next book after Jingo. I'm in the middle of a book I'll finish this week, but I want to get ready for your next discussion.
James, the next book is The Last Hero. You can see the timetable for the discussion by following THIS LINK. :)

Tristan - there's no time limit to these discussions. Feel free to join in whenever you are ready. That goes for all the previous discussion which you can find on that same link I gave James. ;)

Quatermass

Sergeant-at-Arms
Dec 7, 2010
Tonyblack said:
michelanCello said:
Don't scare me, Tony! That means I have only one week before I have to go back to school! :cry:
And I only have one day before I go back to Cardiff. :(
I hear you there. I went there during my trip to the UK last year, and it was one of the most boring cities I ever went to in the UK. Seriously. I was expecting the Doctor Who exhibition to be much bigger, and Roald Dahl Plass to be more interesting. No offence, Cardiff residents, but either it was a slow day, or Cardiff is only marginally less dull than Ayn Rand on a filibuster.

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
No, that pretty much sums Cardiff up. :laugh:

I was disappointed with the Dr Who exhibition as well. It comes to something when the stuff for sale at the gift shop looks more authenic than the actual costumes. But that's TV props for you I guess.

User Menu

Newsletter