Discussion Group?

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

deldaisy

Sergeant-at-Arms
Oct 1, 2010
Brisbane, Australia
Tonyblack said:
james.a.vivian said:
hi Tony, what's the next book after Jingo. I'm in the middle of a book I'll finish this week, but I want to get ready for your next discussion.
James, the next book is The Last Hero. You can see the timetable for the discussion by following THIS LINK. :)

Tristan - there's no time limit to these discussions. Feel free to join in whenever you are ready. That goes for all the previous discussion which you can find on that same link I gave James. ;)
Wot Tony said. In fact I always do things backwards. I start reading the links about a book and then thing "Hey maybe I will go read it again!" so I am finished when the discussion is finished. OR I will avoid a discussion thread if I am rereading a book so I can just get engrossed in the book without analysising it. Just add to the discussion when you feel like it newbies. (Like there are RULES in THIS forum !!!!!!)

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
I think I might change the date for The Last Hero discussion. Currently it's the first Monday in February, which is the 7th. January is such a long month and February such a short one that we'll start the next discussion on Monday 31st January. :)

pip

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 3, 2010
KILDARE
Tonyblack said:
I think I might change the date for The Last Hero discussion. Currently it's the first Monday in February, which is the 7th. January is such a long month and February such a short one that we'll start the next discussion on Monday 31st January. :)
Oh no . It'll take me an entire month to read the last hero ;)

Quatermass

Sergeant-at-Arms
Dec 7, 2010
The self-destruct sequence has been activated. This sequence cannot be aborted. Would all employees proceed to the bottom platform? One week until detonation.

User Menu

Newsletter