Discworld Convention 2012 Launched

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Dotsie said:
michelanCello said:
Dotsie, I still have that elf-ish cloak, do you want me to bring it along for you? Might be a bit on the long side for you, but that's stylish ;)
Bless you! I tell you what, pack everything you want to, and if it fits in your case, then yes please :laugh: But only if it fits, mind!
OK, I was curious, so now I'm packed :p And it fits perfectly :laugh:

TwoShotTino

Lance-Corporal
Mar 19, 2011
Aylesbury
I've just arrived and checked in. Having a cheeky pint to calm my nerves as im not the best in strange surroundings with lots of strangers.
Lets see what the weekend brings though :)

A

Anonymous

I'm here! Currently sat in Ops taking a little break.

If you see me around I've got a purple committee shirt on and two name badges - one says Karen and ones says 'authorised to run amok'!

I've also got a radio headset on so I'm listening to the voices in my head...

K

Toothy

City Watch
Jul 26, 2008
England
OK, so how come I haven't found any of you yet here at the Con? o_O Must be going round with my eyes shut or something! I'm in a long navy and black gothic gown thing with a big collar. I'm member number 274 and have both a watch and gopher badge. For the Gala Dinner, I'll be in a long black dress with a sort of Egyptian style beaded collar to it. Sort of 'goddess wears black for a change to go out'. If you spot me (probably looking for errant offspring at various times), come and say hello! :laugh:

Jul 27, 2008
Stirlingshire, Scotland
Toothy I have had to cancell at short notice, but you can find Jan and Co in The Dice Box which is in the Wyrmberg room which is handily just around the corner from Unseen University where SF will be showing she is doing the tarot cards etc.and we were involved in the Quiz. :mrgreen:

Toothy

City Watch
Jul 26, 2008
England
Dotsie said:
We all managed to find each other :laugh:
We did indeed. Thanks, Dug. :laugh:

The trailers were amazing, ramtopsman. Can't wait for these thing to come out on release. :clap:

Last day of the Con tomorrow :( but had a lovely little chat with Terry this evening which eases the blow. And it was fun to meet up with Jan, Mad, Penners, Dotsie, Sjoerd, mC and Tino for the first time. :laugh: :laugh:

Dotsie

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jul 28, 2008
ramtopsman said:
Ok folks whats this Hu har i heard about there being TRAILERS for Good Omens? DETAILS PEOPLE DETAILS I REALLYYYYYY WANTED TO GO BUT COULDN'T :(
Not a trailer unfortunately but a mood reel, clips of films put together to give a feel of how the production will look. So it's not even been cast yet, but it looks like they're after having some international names & big budget special effects :cool:

ramtopsman

Lance-Corporal
Aug 19, 2010
manchester
www.youtube.com
You do realize this is ALL ANYONE HAS TALKED ABOUT ALL WEEKEND on

ramtopsman
DW Monthly
Pratchett podcast

the news caused a very Big stir we have all been uber excited

Anyway i want loads of piccys of the convention guys and girls ;)

User Menu

Newsletter