Discworld Diary 2017

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Molokov

Lance-Corporal
Sep 29, 2011
Adelaide, South Australia
ausdwcon.org
Ahh, Amazon getting ahead of themselves again.

Yes, the Emporium will be working on a 2017 diary, but considering the 2016 one isn't out for several months, I don't think the theme for 2017 has yet been announced...

=Tamar

Sergeant
May 20, 2012
RathDarkblade said:
Is this usual for Amazon (i.e. to get ahead of themselves)? ;)
All too often. They've been known to announce a publication date before the publisher had set one.

Jul 27, 2008
Stirlingshire, Scotland
Revised date for the diary, Gollancz (13 Oct. 2016) :laugh:
Sir Terry Pratchett left us, far too early, in March 2015. To celebrate his life and works, we've given over the 2017 Discworld Diary - which will be a perennial diary - to remembrances and tributes from some of those who knew and loved him and his extraordinary body of work. Contributors include Terry Pratchett's literary agent Colin Smythe, co-author of the Long Earth books Stephen Baxter, famed bookseller Rog Peyton, and many more.

With an introduction from his daughter Rhianna Pratchett and an afterword from longtime friend and colleague Rob Wilkins.

A

Anonymous

This is in my must-read list already !

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
samuellee said:
Who is Wee Dug said:
October the 13th. release date :laugh:
photo is not found :(
This problem was from Photobucket suddenly decided to change all their systems and make the existing photos on the site incomparable with most other places.

RathDarkblade

City Watch
Mar 24, 2015
Melbourne, Victoria
Um, incomparable? Tony, I presume you mean incompatible? :)

(I'm sorry. *blush* I am a proof-reader... but still, sorry).

Book of the Month

Moving Pictures

"Pratchett’s wackiness collaborates with Gaiman’s morbid humour; the result is a humanist delight to be savoured and read again and again."

User Menu

Newsletter