Discworld E-Books

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Morty, i've found a site wiht at least half the books in pdf format. I think its the harper collins site. Only prob is the computer reads them as photos so you have to make sure its downloaded all the photos and u can see them before u save the page. And you can then see them without going online, but only on that computer and you cant copy it-you have to use the original file which is a d'Arvit/bugger.
Here's the first one: The Colour of Magic
http://browseinside.harpercollins.c...=biWidget056156c2-c492-43ae-b69c-c10058964533

And recently i've been taking to typing up TP books from the internet versions. ITs really hard but i've got at least halfway through "The Wee Free Men" and about 10 pages of "Lords and Ladies" so i can send you the word file of it when i'm done. with errors but i've tried to filter it and the stupid search just comes up with pratchett words that are supposed to be there. :laugh:

Morty

Corporal
Nov 17, 2009
Ponder Stibbons said:
Morty, i've found a site wiht at least half the books in pdf format. I think its the harper collins site. Only prob is the computer reads them as photos so you have to make sure its downloaded all the photos and u can see them before u save the page. And you can then see them without going online, but only on that computer and you cant copy it-you have to use the original file which is a d'Arvit/bugger.
Here's the first one: The Colour of Magic
http://browseinside.harpercollins.c...=biWidget056156c2-c492-43ae-b69c-c10058964533

And recently i've been taking to typing up TP books from the internet versions. ITs really hard but i've got at least halfway through "The Wee Free Men" and about 10 pages of "Lords and Ladies" so i can send you the word file of it when i'm done. with errors but i've tried to filter it and the stupid search just comes up with pratchett words that are supposed to be there. :laugh:
Thanks for the link Ponder most kind of you to think of me. I do not want you to get in trouble by breaking copyright law. :oops:

I have found a few Discworld CD's at Waterstones and they are nearly half the price of WH. Smiths.
The very very attractive young and stunningly beautiful assistant who works in my local branch of Waterstones assures me she can order anything I want. I'm just working on a cunning plan to see if I can arrange a personal delivery service involving the beautiful young lady.......Ding Dong! ;) ;) ;)

Sadly I suspect you will be too young to remember Leslie Phillips Ponder and the Ding Dong reference will not mean a thing to you :cry: ........ You lucky Devil :laugh: :twisted:

Hopefully I will be able to lift the CD's onto my hard drive and then onto my MP3 player. I know they won't be in MP3 format and will take up a lot of space but hopefully they won't be on for too long.

Thanks once again for the link Ponder and have a very Happy New Year when it comes.

User Menu

Newsletter