funniest moments in a film

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

chris.ph

Sergeant-at-Arms
Aug 12, 2008
swansea south wales
the scary film thread gave me the idea for this thread. the funniest thing ive ever seen in a film is mentioned in that thread.
there was another good one in an irish zombie film with samantha mumba sorry i cant remember the name of the film. they didnt have any weapons to kill the zombies until one of the heros comes around the corner in a tractor with a hedgeclipper attached to the pto, body parts everywhere , i was laughing my head off :laugh: :laugh: by the way ive got a wierd sense of humour can you tell :laugh: :laugh:

Dotsie

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jul 28, 2008
About 30 mins from the end in Hot Fuzz. I nearly choked on my popcorn, but to say why would ruin it for anyone who's not seen it!

I also really liked the walk-off in Zoolander (I might be the only person who liked that film) :oops:

Jan Van Quirm

Sergeant-at-Arms
Nov 7, 2008
Dunheved, Kernow
www.janhawke.me.uk
Zoolanders totally silly so funny and Ben Stiller and Owen thingie are always good for a laugh :laugh:

Hard to say which here, but Mel Brooks keep springing to mind - the infamous bean scene and Lily Von Shtupp the "I'm so tired" Teutonic Titwillow in Blazing Saddles still right up there; too many to mention in Spaceballs but 'comb the desert' (with an Afro comb) 'there goes the planet' & 'I :love: Uranus' (cheap but still funny) amongst others; Putting on the Ritz and Sweet Mystery of Life in Young Fronkenschteeeeeen and wasn't the late and much lamented Marti Feldman brilliant in that as the Igor! :laugh:

Life of Brian or the Holy Grail take some beating though - my housemate wants to have Always Look on the Bright Side of Life played as he disappears behind the curtains - but "he's not the Messiah he's a very naughty boy" so I might have to choose Gloomy Sunday instead :twisted:

Dec 15, 2008
Norway
About 30 mins from the end in Hot Fuzz. I nearly choked on my popcorn, but to say why would ruin it for anyone who's not seen it!
Am trying very hard to remember extactly what happens 30 minutes before the end....actually think all of Hot Fuzz was hilarious :laugh:

Someone mentioned Brain dead. Have you seen Bad taste? One of the funniest moments was when Derreck, having split his head open in a fall, stuffs his own brain back into his skull and ties his belt around his head to hold it in place :laugh: *Wipes away tears of laughter*

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
WannabeAngua said:
about 30 mins from the end in Hot Fuzz. I nearly choked on my popcorn, but to say why would ruin it for anyone who's not seen it!
Am trying very hard to remember extactly what happens 30 minutes before the end....actually think all of Hot Fuzz was hilarious :laugh:
Someone mentioned Brain dead. Have you seen Bad taste? One of the funniest moments was when Derreck, having split his head open in a fall, stuffs his own brain back into his skull and ties his belt around his head to hold it in place :laugh: *Wipes away tears of laughter*
Yes, that bit is hysterical! :laugh:

Oct 13, 2008
Devon
When I was a child, my Mum & Dad took me to see Genevieve. I laughed so much all the way through it, I was nearly thrown out of the cinema. I don't think my Parents ever took me to see a film after that. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

User Menu

Newsletter