Game -> Movie = bad

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Actually the real problem is that Gordon Freeman is who the player makes it: He can be a cautious, softly spoken man who has been deeply shocked by the Combine invasion, or he can be a heroic, outspoken, rebellious person with a strong stomach and an iron grip. Whatever they cast him as, a lot of people would end up very upset. Your reaction to the world is Gordon's reaction.

John1

Aug 4, 2010
www.forumlair.com
Well actually I read on IMDB that they are making HALO the popular game for the XBOX series into a film and I must say I am actually looking forward to this.

I did quite like Tomb Raider, it was a pretty good film but saying that I don't think there is any other films I have enjoyed that are remakes of a game.

John1 said:
Well actually I read on IMDB that they are making HALO the popular game for the XBOX series into a film and I must say I am actually looking forward to this.

See my post up the page, Not a Halo fan myself personally but will watch most films!

John1 said:
I did quite like Tomb Raider, it was a pretty good film but saying that I don't think there is any other films I have enjoyed that are remakes of a game.
Prince of Persia this year wasn't bad.

Finomans

Lance-Corporal
Jul 5, 2010
The Netherlands
I have definitely seen that Quark but I've Been waiting for that for over a year now and first they said it would be out in 2010 but now it's the when it's done approach and that could mean it will take a REALLY long time.

The rat

Lance-Corporal
Apr 18, 2009
Bad Blintz
I thought that Clue was a great movie. It kept you guessing all the way through and very funnin some places. When I was in colleage thisas one of my favorite movies. I would watch Clue and Rocky Horror Picture Show all the time. Now is it a coincidence that Tim Curry is both, I really don't think so.

They both are really grat movies, and Tim Curry is a great actor, except in Congo, that accent, URGH horrible.

User Menu

Newsletter