Good Omens graphic novel kickstarter

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

=Tamar

Lieutenant
May 20, 2012
And the "adapted" part is just that it's a graphic novel, so a lot of description goes into the visuals. Colleen Doran says every detail is scrutinized by the Estate.

Quatermass

Sergeant-at-Arms
Dec 7, 2010
So, who's doing the art? For some weird reason, I'm hoping for Dave McKean, though maybe that wouldn't work for a comic fantasy...well, comic.

RathDarkblade

City Watch
Mar 24, 2015
Melbourne, Victoria
With regards to this graphic novel, it is an adaptation of the original book, not the TV series.
May I be the first (and probably only) to say: hooray! :p

I've nothing against the TV series at all. I think Neil and the team did a marvelous job. :) But it would be nice to see another artist's impression of what Good Omens should look like, rather than copying what Michael Sheen/David Tennant etc. look like. *nod* Just about every video on YouTube that has something to do with Good Omens makes Aziraphale look like Michael and Crowley look like David. It doesn't matter if the content-creator is doing a cartoon, a plasticine animation, a live-action roleplay or what have you. Everything must look like Michael and David.

Yes, I like those two very much, but let's please see something different? Pretty please? :)

Quatermass

Sergeant-at-Arms
Dec 7, 2010
Ooh, she did the Facade story for The Sandman? Nice, I loved that one, along with most of the Dream Country volume.

User Menu

Newsletter