Good Omens

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

RathDarkblade

City Watch
Mar 24, 2015
Melbourne, Victoria
Indeed. The casting for DEATH, however, has to be perfect. Christopher Lee would have been perfect for the voice. Alas. :cry:

I wonder who would be the four bikers who tag along with the Four Horsemen. :laugh: (And how they would deal with their final scene... yeesh).

Given that Neil Gaiman's only just finished the scripts, I suspect casting is still a ways off. That being said, Neil did say either on his twitter or in an interview that he's attending a readthrough of the script later this year - whether that's with an official cast or just temporary actors, who knows?

I suspect you *might* be able to get a little bit of information out of Rob Wilkins and Rod Brown at the UK Discworld convention in a few weeks' time, however...

Neil's Tweet says nothing about casting, just that he's writing something for a press release.

So all that means is there's a press release coming out soon. What the press release will *say* is another story. My guess is just the production partner, maybe the producers and director. Cast is a possibility, but given that the script first drafts were only recently finished (which we know from an earlier tweet by Neil), it's highly likely that they haven't done the casting yet.

I doubt they're ready to start shooting just yet.

RathDarkblade

City Watch
Mar 24, 2015
Melbourne, Victoria
And... again... us Aussies probably won't get to see it for about a year after the Beeb shows it, because Aussie TV thinks that local content (like reality TV - boo, hiss) is more important.

Shame, Aussie TV.

User Menu

Newsletter