Graphic Discworld Novels

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

CJDobs

Constable
Sep 10, 2009
Who's Wee Dug said:
I take you will give them the PB to read 1st or are you going to be brave n foolhardy with the firsts. ;) :( :)
If any of them ever showed an interest in reading, I'd happily share the frist editions! Sadly, even though me and the wife read all the time, none of our three boys have taken to it at all - still i've got some hope left with the youngest aged 9. I was 11 before I discovered how good books could be . . . . (it was Jack Higgins 'The Eagle has Landed' and Robert Leesons 'The Third Class Genie' that started it all for me!).

Werewolf87

Lance-Constable
Mar 22, 2011
What is the artwork like in CoM and LF? Never had a chance to look into those. I recently saw the GG and Mort comics but the drawing style was so hideous that I didn't buy it.

Werewolf87

Lance-Constable
Mar 22, 2011
That's a bit small to see any details, anything bigger anywhere? I'm very choosy about comic art styles, I don't want to throw my money out for bad use of anatomy and color theory.

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
Werewolf87 said:
That's a bit small to see any details, anything bigger anywhere? I'm very choosy about comic art styles, I don't want to throw my money out for bad use of anatomy and color theory.
Can't help you any more than that I'm afraid. If you go to Amazon and search there they have a 'look inside' feature, but it looks inside different versions of the books. :rolleyes:

User Menu

Newsletter