How about...

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

cols

Lance-Corporal
Nov 5, 2008
ireland
Straw Walker said:
Changing location how about Ken Stott (Rebus) as Sam Vimes
I think Ken's fairly close to how I imagine Sam Vimes. So I'd go along with that choice but not Richard as Vetinari ( perhaps an Igor)

Sirandilas, I think the human Greebo would have to have a 'filthy' quality . He'd have to make you feel undressed just with a look
Can't think of any one except maybe a YOUNG James Spader

Jan Van Quirm

Sergeant-at-Arms
Nov 7, 2008
Dunheved, Kernow
www.janhawke.me.uk
:laugh: yeah Dotsie but the whole point is that Greebo doesn't talk much when he's a human - just 'looks' :twisted:
Am chuckling here at the absurdity of a transMOGrified pussycat being the only true sex symbol on the DiscWorld :laugh:

If you mean Blake himself Silverstreak then that would be Gareth Thomas (although I think he's a far better physical match for Colon than Vimes these days... o_O ) if you meant Avon (who was in the series much more than Blake of course) then that would Paul Darrow who I think is more a Vetinari 'type' to be honest, although not in looks so much now... :laugh:

Brad Pitt or Blonde Prat as I like to call him as Greebo??????

NO WAY!

Right, got that one sorted out. Nick Brimble as Greebo - he was Little John in Robin Hood: Prince of Theives

Jason Isaac could be a good Vetinari if Jeremy Irons wants to give up the part.

I think that Emma Chambers would be a great Magrat, Jane Horrocks was the voice of Magrat in the C4 Wyrd Sisters cartoon.

If they were doing Wyrd Sisters as movie then maybe Maggie Smith would be a great Weatherwax, she's played some really gutsy parts in the past, just watch Keeping Mum where she plays a Homicidal maniac if you don't believe me.

Television maybe Annette Crosbie (the one who played Victor Meldrews long suffering wife in One Foot in the Grave).

Miriam Margoyles would be an excellent Nanny Ogg in either.

User Menu

Newsletter