I so wanna see this

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

RathDarkblade

City Watch
Mar 24, 2015
Melbourne, Victoria
Why? Has Stephen King written another "It" book?

I've never been a fan of horror or suspense films, personally. Sorry. *shrugs* Horror films, in the vein of Freddy/Jason/etc., always bored me to tears. Sorry! ;)

Ghost

Sergeant-at-Arms
Dec 6, 2012
Blackcountry
Why? Has Stephen King written another "It" book?

I've never been a fan of horror or suspense films, personally. Sorry. *shrugs* Horror films, in the vein of Freddy/Jason/etc., always bored me to tears. Sorry! ;)
no, the book was in two parts prt.1 the children aka the loser squad are introduced to Pennywise the clown
prt.2 twentyish years later the loser squad are grown up and have to defeat Pennywise and discover what type of creature It is
although the original made for TV adaptation 1990 second part of IT had its memorable moments
but was easily the weakest of the two parts partly due to budget and broadcasting censorship
so I want to see if the remake of prt.2 is any better and from the trailer, it seems to be

Dotsie

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jul 28, 2008
I think you're a post behind, Dug ;)

Anyway, I would watch any superhero film, and anything with Ryan Reynolds in it, so I'm in.

I even watched Green Lantern.

Quatermass

Sergeant-at-Arms
Dec 7, 2010
Now, I've already posted this in another thread...but I have to post it anyway. Namely, the trailer for the new Dune film. I was so looking forward to this, and frankly, I was disappointed...that there wasn't more of it to enjoy! Seriously, hopefully, this will be the best adaptation of the book ever...

User Menu

Newsletter