most embarrassing recording

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

chris.ph

Sergeant-at-Arms
Aug 12, 2008
swansea south wales
to go along with pooh's first record , what was the worst or most embarrasing record o_O: o_O:

mine was papa abraham in smurfland :oops: :oops:

to be fair my next was the audio lp of genesis of the daleks :oops:

Morty

Corporal
Nov 17, 2009
The song is pretty embarrassing but add it to the video and you get a real Dandy :laugh:

When I first saw this group on Top of the Pops I thought they were a novelty band sadly they churned out several more of the same :cry:

In 2003 the Adam became interested in Gorillas and rewrote Stand and Deliver to ‘’Save the Gorillas’’ :oops: :oops: :oops:

Dotsie

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jul 28, 2008
Adam Ant was a brilliant post-punk era performer. The perfect way to start the eighties! Two drummers - the man was a genius. It was very sad that he had so many health problems :(

Jan Van Quirm

Sergeant-at-Arms
Nov 7, 2008
Dunheved, Kernow
www.janhawke.me.uk
Adam's much better these days head-wise anyway Dotsie and he's writing a lot as well, though not songs so much. :)

Two drummers in a band always sound amazing though - in my (very) callow youth I saw The Glitter Band live (Gary too of course :rolleyes: ) and the drum 'solo' they did was mind-numbingly loud and just stole the night. Some of my friends had been hanging around whilst they were doing sound checks and they said they were even better then! :laugh:

Ok, I almost NEVER buy The National Enquirer.

Having said that, I did break down and get a copy whilst at the market... :oops: My doctor has changed my meds and I will run with the excuse that I was experiencing overmedication. :oops: :oops:

What was Fascinating, was that Eddie Money was pictured in the middle of it, with TWO pictures of him. He is Fat, was completely bombed out of his gourd, and had to tell the karaoke audience that he WAS a big star from a ways back and sang some of his music. He looked like, oh, say Gary Busse's mug shot, and apparently his wife decided they needed some "time apart" so he was staying in a Motel 6 down the road from this somewhat cheesy bar.

The only reason I bought the silly thing was an article about Michelle Obama being "Jealous" of Oprah. :laugh: :laugh: But of course, I had to page through the entire blasted thing to find that two page article.

User Menu

Newsletter