SPOILERS Mr Mercedes

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

ThinkingFox

Administrator
City Watch
Jul 20, 2017
UK
www.thinkingfox.com
Just finished season 2... what a find!

sadly it's on Amazon Prime but after the first few episodes of Season 1 you need a free trial of the Starz subscription which then renews at around £4.99 a month so not ideal (and really p*ssed me off to be honest... pay for amazon prime and now I have to pay extra? meh!)

that said, it's pretty superb with some good writing, and Brendan Gleeson is top-drawer in this.

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
Not something I've heard of. I tend to watch DVDs based on people's reactions - it's why I have all the seasons of Agents of Shield and Battlestar Galactica. And I just today got the DVD of Good Omens.

ThinkingFox

Administrator
City Watch
Jul 20, 2017
UK
www.thinkingfox.com
I just randomly came across it and I like Gleeson so I gave the first one a quick pop and by the time I realised it ended up being a paid for series I was hooked. Damn pesky and sneaky accountants at Amazon... urrrggghhh...

Dotsie

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jul 28, 2008
Well now I'm afraid to watch it in case I too end up paying extra! Although I do like Brendan Gleeson.

Jul 27, 2008
Stirlingshire, Scotland
There was a short free trial on virgin for Starz but I never bothered with it. I have more than enough to watch on Netflix which is really good, and in my opinion better than Amazon prime which I had for a little while.

User Menu

Newsletter