Nation Paperback

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
Little Pixie said:
I don`t know how accurate this is, but Borders lists the paperback for Nation as having a publication date of 1st October, 2009. Hmm, now there`s a clunky sentence. :laugh:

http://www.borders.co.uk/book/nation/1489094/
Good to see you again Little Pixie! :laugh:

I guess that would probably be about right as far as the release date for the paperback. I was just looking on the home site of this forum - Random House, Terry's UK publisher, but I don't see anything there about a release date - yet. :)

Jul 26, 2008
Tonyblack said:
There is? :eek:
I thought i put this on a different thread awhile ago, there is what they call an airport edition, its a large format (B) paperback from WHSmiths the ISBN is 978-0-385-61371-2 oh nearly forgot Waterstones also have done an exclusive paperback large format (B) edition ISBN 978-0-385-61712-3 again i think ive mentioned it before lol never mind you all know about then now :)

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
Now you mention it, I think you did. My memory is awful. :laugh:

But this airport edition isn't the same as a mass market paperback that seems to be coming out September or October, is it? o_O

Jul 26, 2008
not sure ive not looked yet to see what size format the book is but ill check now and see what i can see :)

Right ive just checked and looking at the amount of pages and cost its got to be a normal corgi sized book, so that means its another one to add to my wants list :)

Tristan

Lance-Corporal
Aug 16, 2009
I think it's rather odd, I saw the paperback edition a week ago.

Well, I guess the Dutch people get the paperbacks in advance, mwhahahaha :twisted:

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
Tristan said:

Well, I guess the Dutch people get the paperbacks in advance, mwhahahaha :twisted:
I remember going to pick up my friend's copy of one of the Harry Potter books (she was on holiday) from a Dutch bookstore, the paperback and the hardback were out on the same day. Is that the same with Pratchett books there? o_O

Jul 20, 2009
Lelystad, The Netherlands
Tonyblack said:
Tristan said:

I remember going to pick up my friend's copy of one of the Harry Potter books (she was on holiday) from a Dutch bookstore, the paperback and the hardback were out on the same day. Is that the same with Pratchett books there? o_O
My local bookstore has 1 september as publication date so it´s indeed already out here :laugh: I don´t think the paperbakcs and hardbacks are out on the same day only we get the paperback before you get them :twisted: :twisted:

daemonium

Lance-Constable
Mar 17, 2010
west sussex
my mother got me a copy for christmas gawsh i love her .
every birthday and every christmas since i was little i got a discworld or pratchett related book .
in fact i dont think i ever bought my own copy of any of them .

User Menu

Newsletter