NCIS

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

chris.ph

Sergeant-at-Arms
Aug 12, 2008
swansea south wales
i love tony he is brilliant a blokes bloke alledgedly until he falls in love with the person he is supposed to be spying on

my favourite episode is when kate asks wot ducky looked like when he was younger and gibbs answers can you remember the man from uncle he looked just like uliya kuriakin(phonetic spelling) :laugh:

chris.ph

Sergeant-at-Arms
Aug 12, 2008
swansea south wales
there is no such thing as a new man lady v its a ploy by wimps to get women in bed :laugh:
+ dont forget i can cook , iron and clean to a military standard(not the best recommendation) :laugh: i can build you a house as well :laugh: so dont tell me men cant multi task either

tony is just growing up he was good in that jessica alba program as well but i cant remember the name of it(its friday)

I don't want a new man either ...

I just want a McGee who is quiet, intelligent, doesn't flirt around with everything in a skirt ... (Like Tony with that transsexual ... :laugh: ) or a Ducky who has many a tale to regale me with over dinner - rather than a spoilt little rich kid Tony who bullies poor McGee - I just want to SLAP THE IRRITANT!

Mainly I like men that RESPECT those around them ... I feel Tony doesn't! Too clean looking for me too ... I like imperfections in male looks but a quiet strength inside ... NOT a bravado that Tony thinks he has.

Phoenix

Lance-Corporal
Oct 4, 2009
Hampshire, England
chris.ph said:
tony is just growing up he was good in that jessica alba program as well but i cant remember the name of it(its friday)
Dark Angel :laugh:

Gibbs and Abby are my favourite characters, but Kate and Ziva were/are amusing too :laugh:

As for a farvourite series, I'm not really sure where I've got to, but the series with Kate (1st?) is one of them :laugh:

Apr 29, 2009
London
This show is fabulous.

Did you know they've cast Robert Wagner to be Tony's dad? Now if only they would cast Stephanie Powers as a postential stepmummy for Tony - that'd be brilliant! :laugh:

It's getting huge ratings in the States at the moment. Over 19 million watched this week's episode, and it has been as high as 22 milion.

It's also just been announced by CBS that they have upped the episode orders of How I Met Your Mother, NCIS, NCIS: LA, CSI: Miami, and Two and a Half Men from 22 to 24, while requesting one additional episode of Criminal Minds, CSI: NY, The Big Bang Theory, The Good Wife, CSI, and The Mentalist, bringing their totals from 22 to 23.

Sadly, they've cut the order for Numb3rs to 16 from 22, which indicates that it may not get another series after this one.

User Menu

Newsletter