North American Discworld Convention 2009

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

The rat

Lance-Corporal
Apr 18, 2009
Bad Blintz
What I understood he has his own business/ and does odd jobs. He said that either his or his wife's parents have suffered from Alzheimer's and they always give big for charities for it.

Plus he said that it is all tax deductable! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

kakaze

Lance-Corporal
Jun 3, 2009
Exp. Date said:
kakaze said:
Tonyblack said:
Great photos! Did you get to meet any of the other guys from this site? :laugh:
I met Exp. the Rat when he was demonstrating how to play Thud in the game room.

By the way, we should all congradulate, or applaud, Exp. the Rat on his auction winning bid of $1,250 for an early copy of Unseen Academicals!

Either he really likes reading Mr. Pratchett's books, or he's really worried about alzhimers!

Someone else bought a second copy of this book for $1,500 at the official auction, but I didn't attend so I don't know who it was.

NONONONONONONONO!!!! This wasn't me! I just read this after posting the above. Like I said it was MY FRIEND JAY who won it!!! I wouldn't be allowed back into my house if I did that! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nope, I just spent $65 and that was even too much for me. $1,200!!!! That would be a dream.
Oops.

I guess I mis-understood you in the game room. Two men, two books...

:rolleyes:

Catch-up

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jul 26, 2008
Michigan, U.S.A.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: We would have had to call the paramedics if Doug had spent that much on a book.

I tried to bid on something, but the bidding was so fast and furious that I barely got my paddle up before it passed my limit.

User Menu

Newsletter