North American Discworld Convention 2009

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Catch-up

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jul 26, 2008
Michigan, U.S.A.
I'm back! :laugh: Had a wonderful time and got to meet so many people, including Who's Wee Dug! :laugh: He was wonderful. Beth I'm sorry to say I didn't meet Peg. If I'd known earlier, I would have kept an eye out for her.

The charity auction raised $22,000!! And Terry said it was the best convention he'd ever been to. :laugh: Of course, that was right after the bellydancers so that might have influenced him. ;)

The rat

Lance-Corporal
Apr 18, 2009
Bad Blintz
Catch-up said:
I'm back! :laugh: Had a wonderful time and got to meet so many people, including Who's Wee Dug! :laugh: He was wonderful.
I guess it wasn't such a joy meeting me then!? :cry: :cry: :cry:

Catch-up said:
The charity auction raised $22,000!! And Terry said it was the best convention he'd ever been to. :laugh: Of course, that was right after the bellydancers so that might have influenced him. ;)
DAMN YOU #135!!!! WE SHALL HAVE OUR REVENGE!!!!

It was an pretty amazing auction! I actually won an item! I won a UK paperback copy of Hogfather movie tie in with Michelle Dockery as Susan on the cover for $65 and that was one of the cheapest items!!!! NO LIE!!!

Soon photos will be posted!

Catch-up

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jul 26, 2008
Michigan, U.S.A.
IT WAS WONDERFUL MEETING DOUG TOO!! Sorry honey, I'm blaming jet lag for the omission. :oops:

Ok, here's my pictures. I'm embarrassed to say I forgot most of the time and couldn't seem to get good pictures at events. And, sorry for the red eye not being corrected. My photo software has gone wonky and the photobucket red eye correction didn't seem to work at all. o_O

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y230/susannevb/NADWCON09/

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
Catch-up said:
IT WAS WONDERFUL MEETING DOUG TOO!! Sorry honey, I'm blaming jet lag for the omission. :oops:

Ok, here's my pictures. I'm embarrassed to say I forgot most of the time and couldn't seem to get good pictures at events. And, sorry for the red eye not being corrected. My photo software has gone wonky and the photobucket red eye correction didn't seem to work at all. o_O

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y230/susannevb/NADWCON09/
Those are great and I really didn't see much of a problem with red eye. I like your method of photo taking - ie - give the camera to someone else to take the photos. :laugh:

The rat

Lance-Corporal
Apr 18, 2009
Bad Blintz
Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit said:
I am just as excited as a rat whose bum has been signed by the marthter.
It kinda tickled and I was worried for a while that he kinda held me close and took a little to long to sign. I think I heard him sighing a bit, too! :eek: o_O

;) :laugh:

Jul 27, 2008
Stirlingshire, Scotland
<Are you kidding?! I know how well recorded these events are. I've seen plenty of photos and video of past events. I will behaveThe amount of times we had to hold Catch up UP
YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE.
.Of course we are joking. ;) :laugh: Seriously it was great to meet Catch-up,Exp date of the Rat and Phalarope all to soon it ended and we had to say goodbye.

User Menu

Newsletter