Primeval

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

rockershovel

Lance-Corporal
Feb 8, 2011
SFX dodos? nothing new... http://il.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-M1QOoz9 ... re=related :laugh:

I've never taken much interest in that show. You'd think that statistically speaking, if you were to produce a prehistoric creature, any prehistoric creature, at random, the chances of ending up with something the size of a sheep that ambled about scoffing grass, farting and sleeping 16 hours a day would be quite high; but apparently not.

AND it hasn't got Julie Graham...

Grumpy

Lance-Constable
Feb 18, 2011
So gutted I missed these, I am a massive Primeval fan and have series one and two on boxset, I watched part of the last episode in the new series but didn't find out about the series until after that. :(

So gutted and now I'm just hoping that they release that series on boxset DVD ASAP so I can catch up. :laugh:

Penfold

Sergeant-at-Arms
Dec 29, 2009
Worthing
www.lenbrookphotography.com
Bouncy Castle said:
meerkat said:
I've been asked to go for a walking holiday in the Forest of Dean...should I go? :eek:
It depends if you can get internet access in the Forest of Dean - could you live without us for several days? ;)
If you can live without us for several days (and thanks to BT you had plenty of practise last year ;) ) then you should definitely go, but only on the condition that you post plenty of piccies afterwards. :laugh:

User Menu

Newsletter