Saying hello!

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Jun 25, 2021
Greepings! I'm not much of a talker, so I'm not sure how much I'll ever post on this site, but I thought I'd pop my head in and see what's what. I'm in Prince George, British Columbia, Canada (Smack Dab in the middle of the Province, though for some reason we're considered North, go figure). I've been consuming Discworld media since I were but a wee lad of 18 and I'm 50 now so over 30 years enriched by Sir Terry's Tales.

I do hope all here are having a grand day and remember, "The Truth Shall Make Ye Fret"!

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
Great to meet you! Your first few posts will need to be approved (Don't arsk me about Mrs Cake and spammers!) but then you should have full access to the entire board. Lots of great stuff to read and/or comment on. :)

Jun 25, 2021
Great to meet you! Your first few posts will need to be approved (Don't arsk me about Mrs Cake and spammers!) but then you should have full access to the entire board. Lots of great stuff to read and/or comment on. :)
To be completely honest, I'm here to promote something Discwordly that I've made out of Lego. lol I doubt I'll ever see a cent out of it, but I'd like to see it exist in the world beyond my shelf.

LEGO IDEAS - The Discworld Luggage

I'm not sure if it's appropriate to post it in this forumum, but you'd be the one to ask I guess. :laugh:

RathDarkblade

City Watch
Mar 24, 2015
Melbourne, Victoria
The Luggage's tongue looks very impressive. :) The only criticism I might add is that the Luggage here is perhaps much bigger (compared to the people/monsters it's eating) than it is in the books.

Nicely done. :)

Jun 25, 2021
Hello and welcome to the forum ThaneGreyhaven, a couple there was a list of individual bricks you could buy to make your own Luggage.
Oh yes, I have a list of bricks and instructions to boot. But I don't want to give them out if there is any chance of it getting made into an actual set from Lego. If it fails, I'll post all the necessary details and people can try and get the bricks themselves. :)

Jul 27, 2008
Stirlingshire, Scotland
Oh yes, I have a list of bricks and instructions to boot. But I don't want to give them out if there is any chance of it getting made into an actual set from Lego. If it fails, I'll post all the necessary details and people can try and get the bricks themselves. :)
I don't think that will make any difference to LEGO making it, what they normally want is the number of people or headcount, to make it profitable to them to do so.

User Menu

Newsletter