Scariest movie moment

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Dec 15, 2008
Norway
I think the time I was most scared watching tv was Twin Peaks, when Killer Bob suddenly appeared in front of the bed or on top of the stairs (can't remember where he popped up first). I most have been about 15 or 16 years old but I had bad dreams for days after that *shivers*

The most recent movie that made me lose sleep was The mist, belive it or not :oops:
Such a silly film really, but I still dreamt of flesh-eating critters and spiderwebs that burned through skin after seeing it.

What's your 'hair standing on end' movie moment then??

Dotsie

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jul 28, 2008
I agree about the attic thing, as soon as I read the first post I thought "the attic seen in Rec". Why go into the attic? Everyone knows that's where the monsters lie in wait! And if there's no monsters it's probably because there's a wasp's nest instead :eek:

chris.ph

Sergeant-at-Arms
Aug 12, 2008
swansea south wales
theres a film called evil aliens made in north wales and at one point the hero is mowing down the foresaid aliens in a combine harvester to the dulcit tones of the wurzels not scary at all but i nearly wet myself laughing :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dotsie

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jul 28, 2008
I thought I would have to take my dad out of the cinema when we went to see the exorcist together, & that was only about 5 years ago! Mind you, I think that was more disgust than anything :oops:

User Menu

Newsletter