Seinfeld

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Nov 26, 2009
Seinfeld is the best sitcom out there, it's hilarious, clever, and always has great characters and plots. What's not to like about it? I know some people may not like it because they don't like Jerry Seinfled, but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't like this classic!

Jan Van Quirm

Sergeant-at-Arms
Nov 7, 2008
Dunheved, Kernow
www.janhawke.me.uk
:rolleyes: Blimey wot an intolerant mood you lot are in today! Not to mention pot-calling too! :x

I'm sure there's some people on here who liked it Seinfelddvd - amongst other things. ;)
I didn't really watch Seinfeld that much, just dipped in and out, but it was good as Friends (which I never got into at all as the 3 girls were so bloody annoying and the blokes were mostly thick as shite) - and they had some good comedy actors on it too.

poohcarrot

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 13, 2009
NOT The land of the risen Son!!
Actually, I've never ever seen Seinfelt in my life.

I just don't like people trying to ram something down my throat and telling me I should like it (as the actress said to the bishop :laugh: ).

All this spammer has done is make me never ever want to see an episode of Seinfelt. Therefore he/she's pretty crap at his/her job, and because he/she likes it and he/she is a complete loser, obviously it's pants! :twisted:

The end.

poohcarrot

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 13, 2009
NOT The land of the risen Son!!
Jan Van Quirm said:
but it was good as Friends (which I never got into at all as the 3 girls were so bloody annoying and the blokes were mostly thick as shite)
How bizarre! :eek:

I thought the blokes were bloody annoying (esp. Ross - is there anyone wetter and more pathetic than him in the whole world?), and the girls were mostly thick as shite.

Jan Van Quirm

Sergeant-at-Arms
Nov 7, 2008
Dunheved, Kernow
www.janhawke.me.uk
Ugh! :rolleyes: This dodgy polarity thingie we seem to have going is starting to creep me out ! :twisted:

The guy likes Seinfeld, makes one post and he's a spammer? Granted it's likely he's random and won't be back, in which case it really doesn't matter does it? There's another bod today done exactly the same (twice in fact) except he's plugging some stupid online car site/game for little or no reason - you welcome him 'cos he posted completely randomly in the official welcome thread? At least this chap's a fan and not flogging something! Ashamed on your behalf for the double standards smartypants :x

Boy did I need to get that one out of my system - we're all different so get used to it :(

Jan Van Quirm

Sergeant-at-Arms
Nov 7, 2008
Dunheved, Kernow
www.janhawke.me.uk
Exactly - so why bother posting in here at all let alone start slagging off something that nobody's behind. :rolleyes:

Not everyone's as smart as you lot so what sort of signal does that send out to other users who see what seems to be a silly gushy fan post for something that was popular in its day and does have genuine fans still? If something's bogus then just ignore it. :(

If this had been a genuine post then I'd still say the same as I have only stronger. Anyway - no point arguing the toss over spam is there o_O:

Jan Van Quirm

Sergeant-at-Arms
Nov 7, 2008
Dunheved, Kernow
www.janhawke.me.uk
*crosses fingers* - Nope. I'm not posting about that am I? Well not very much and when I do it usually has something of interest to people on here that's generally to do with Discworld as well andcertainlynotsellinganythingforcashmoney... :p - and anyway Tony doesn't mind and I asked him first! (and 'cos he used to have one for Hookton :twisted: )

Apr 29, 2009
London
Jan Van Quirm said:
Exactly - so why bother posting in here at all let alone start slagging off something that nobody's behind.
Jan.

Because it's an automated thing, and it's searched the Net, and found a way in.

Don't stress it, honey.

I like Friends but Ross, Phoebe and Joey annoy the hell out of me ... I like Rachel ... but I love Chandler and Monica particularly from Season Five when they get together and that season has the funniest episode ever .... but it is a matter of taste. And one of the incidents in Friends ACTUALLY happened to my sister about the time it was first televised ... :eek:

User Menu

Newsletter