Terry and Rob on Twitter

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Apr 29, 2009
London
I have an achy thing in hands/wrists/arms (and lately, across shoulders and neck), so hardbacks can be very difficult to read.

Another reason to love a Kindle!

(looks at Pip and runs)

Apr 29, 2009
London
Terry Pratchett ‏@terryandrob

Do yourself a favour and get along to @StudioTheatre1 this week to see their fabulous production of #GoingPostal adapted by @StephenPBriggs

Studio Theatre

Studio Theatre is Salisbury's leading amateur drama group. We produce 5 shows a year in our purpose built theatre

Ashley Road, Salibury, SP2 7TN

Apr 29, 2009
London
Steeleye Span ‏@steeleye_span

We're going to be collaborating on a brand new project with @terryandrob Terry Pratchett this year. A record based on his Wintersmith novel.

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
Bouncy Castle said:
Steeleye Span ‏@steeleye_span

We're going to be collaborating on a brand new project with @terryandrob Terry Pratchett this year. A record based on his Wintersmith novel.
:laugh: Oh that sounds perfect! I love Steeleye Span!!

Errata

Lance-Constable
Oct 5, 2012
They have annouched today on twitter the name of the next Adult Discword Book.... It's defiantly not Raising Taxes... (fx/drumroll) the next Discword novel will be... RAISING STEAM.

How exciting! They did say however that "there is no publication date, no deadline and no you can't preorder yet because we haven't finished it."

Man... the Skype call where Terry and Rob were revealing the title was so ... frustrating! The connection kept dropping out every minute, so it took about four re-dials before they managed to completely reveal the title! :laugh:

So much excitement though :laugh: Terry told us only a little bit about it (Moist von Lipwig, the Undertaking - i.e. subways/trains - and Vetinari vs The Kittens. And no, I don't know what that means either)

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
Bouncy Castle said:
Is it just me, or does the brookstick seem disproportionately large?
Well, it is Nanny's broomstick. You need extra room on there for amorous dwarfs, large vicious cats, banjos, purple, stuffed donkeys and numerous other tourist tat. :mrgreen:

User Menu

Newsletter