Terry Pratchett's Hogfather The Illustrated Screen Play

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Oct 13, 2008
Devon
Today I bought from The Works, a copy of Terry Pratchett's Hogfather, The Illustrated Screen Play, by Vadim Jean, mucked about by Terry Pratchett. Hardback. It was a bargain. Any of you who haven't got it, rush to your local The Works shop, you might be lucky & find a copy as I have. :laugh:

Jul 26, 2008
yep i can confirm theyre in my branch wigan along with one of the quiz books, first saw them just before xmas, i dont think theyre sold that many cause it looks like they have the same amount as before.

Oct 13, 2008
Devon
The_Discworldaholic said:
yep i can confirm theyre in my branch wigan along with one of the quiz books, first saw them just before xmas, i dont think theyre sold that many cause it looks like they have the same amount as before.
I bought the quiz book just before Christmas, but I didn't see this one in there then.

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
What happens with The Works is that their buyer buys up what is called remaindered stock. That's all the stuff that the big shops couldn't sell and were returning to be pulped. So they'll get a whole batch of books and divide them up between all their stores.

So it can be a little hit or miss if they have the same items everywhere.

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
By the way, the Star Trek DVD I got coincidentally had two episodes with David Warner playing a Cardassian torturer. David Warner (of course) also played Lord Downey in the Hogfather movie. :laugh:

User Menu

Newsletter