The Discworld in Leatther bound?

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

nessakt

Jul 27, 2008
Portsmouth
Hello everyone

I have just become a big fan of these books.

My hubby has treated me to the leather bound set 7 to 20 books

I can't find any where who sales these books 1 to 6

Can anyone help me

many thanks Ness xx

Jarmara

Lance-Corporal
Aug 1, 2008
West Yorkshire
www.brisinga.co.uk
It's a while back now, but I got my full set of hardbacks via a combination of the SF and Fantasy book club (evil but a means to an end) and ordering specific ISBN's from my local Waterstones. That shouldn't cost you any more than the cover price.

Jul 26, 2008
Planet Jendall
I am selling my unseen university editions. If anyone is interested, please IM me? here or on the DWstamps board.

Five have been bought but I have all the ones issued so far.

giuliano

Mar 1, 2009
Hi

I've just discovered these amazing looking editions and would love to replace my discworld collection as it's a mix of paperbacks, hardcovers and even trilogy/ omnibus editions...

What I've been unable to figure out searching on the internet however is if these leather-bound unseen library editions are still being made... from what I can tell there are 18 currently out, does anyone know If the rest of the Discworld series will be released in the same way? or If that's it and they've stopped the unseen library range with Maskerade?

thanks!

Jul 26, 2008
Alot of people have been asking that, they normally come out around xmas but last year none so it looks like no more :( but saying that maybe we should get a petition up to BCA to do the rest, wadaya say? :) Oh and you could always ask Paul Kidby as he does special artwork for the books :) He will answer all emails.

giuliano

Mar 1, 2009
thank you very much for the quick reply :) and thats a very good idea, I hadn't thought of emailing the artist, I'd read that he made special covers for them so it makes sense that he should know...

and I'll definetly sign any petition for more, that's the only thing preventing me from starting to get the ones that are currently out...

giuliano

Mar 1, 2009
thanks! :)

I got my answer, Apparently the Unseen Library editions are released to coincide with each discworld book, with Making Money being the last in 2007... there haven't been any since then, but hopefully with The Unseen Academicals we'll see some more :p

Books 10-18 I've found at booksdirect.com for very good prices, now to hunt down the rest on ebay...

User Menu

Newsletter