The Discworld Word Game

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

RathDarkblade

City Watch
Mar 24, 2015
Melbourne, Victoria
Rust, Lord => Drumknott

(I just had a very silly thought. What if Done It Duncan had brother in the Fools' Guild, whose Foolish name was Pun It Pumpkin?

All right, obviously my brain's completely fried now. Time for bed! Zzzzzzzzz...) ;)

=Tamar

Lieutenant
May 20, 2012
Alas, poor Pumpkin Punnett. If only his parents had understood that when his name was written down as Punnett, Pumpkin, the registrar misspelled "Punnett", he might not have been consigned to the worst jobs. People who are not in the Fools' guild are allowed to invent new puns.

Drumknott => Teach

RathDarkblade

City Watch
Mar 24, 2015
Melbourne, Victoria
Alas, poor Pumpkin Punnett. If only his parents had understood that when his name was written down as Punnett, Pumpkin, the registrar misspelled "Punnett", he might not have been consigned to the worst jobs. People who are not in the Fools' guild are allowed to invent new puns.
I feel even worse for Pumpkin's sister, Strawberry.

Teach => Harry, Evil

=Tamar

Lieutenant
May 20, 2012
Carding was the wizard who caught on quicker than some of the others in Sourcery, when Coin arrived.

Dee or there (since both end with e) => Englebert's Enhancer

=Tamar

Lieutenant
May 20, 2012
Yahoo was invented by Swift in Gulliver's Travels as the name of a type of utterly uncivilized and uncivilizable humanoid beings who were used as beasts of burden by a civilization of horses. It also exists as a pejorative description of uncivilized humans, sometimes called yobbos in the UK.

out-of-order => Ridcully

User Menu

Newsletter