SPOILERS The Fifth Elephant Discussion *Spoilers*

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

RathDarkblade

City Watch
Mar 24, 2015
Melbourne, Victoria
I really enjoyed this novel. Found it very interesting when Cheery explained the Knockermen to Vimes. Going to start The Truth now
I particularly enjoyed Carrot explaining Bonk to Vimes, and Sergeant Colon trying to do "hofficering". ;)

But what did you think of Carrot here, Ponder? Most Discworld fans here thought that Carrot was nasty and completely unlike the Carrot of earlier books.

Also, there's the deus ex machina aspect of Angua and Gavin arriving just in time to rescue Vimes from the werewolves (as raisindot pointed out, above). What did you think about that? Just wondering. :)

Ponderstibbons

Lance-Constable
Sep 5, 2023
Fife
I particularly enjoyed Carrot explaining Bonk to Vimes, and Sergeant Colon trying to do "hofficering". ;)

But what did you think of Carrot here, Ponder? Most Discworld fans here thought that Carrot was nasty and completely unlike the Carrot of earlier books.

Also, there's the deus ex machina aspect of Angua and Gavin arriving just in time to rescue Vimes from the werewolves (as raisindot pointed out, above). What did you think about that? Just wondering. :)
Hi Rath, Apologies for the paucity of my reply. Regarding Carrot, I was mainly interested in the Angua and Carrot relationship- where are they at now, where will it go? Thank-you for taking the time to reply to my comment

User Menu

Newsletter