The Watch

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

RathDarkblade

City Watch
Mar 24, 2015
Melbourne, Victoria
It would make the pages of the proof copy all sticky, anyway custard can be dangerous.:mrgreen:
Especially in the hands of a Battle Clown like Mr. Bent. ;)

The ugly comments online are the worst. Why do people just devolve like that?
If we knew that, we'd be geniuses. *sigh* It's probably best not to read online comments - especially on YouTube. :(

=Tamar

Lieutenant
May 20, 2012
I doubt it. His name is "bent" after all. Still, that raises the question: _Can_ a Discworld Clown do anything straight?

Catch-up

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jul 26, 2008
Michigan, U.S.A.
As said earlier - casting threads nearly always go downhill quickly.
Especially in the hands of a Battle Clown like Mr. Bent. ;)

If we knew that, we'd be geniuses. *sigh* It's probably best not to read online comments - especially on YouTube. :(

*Sigh* I know. It's still just so depressing. And I always expect DW fans to be better people.

RathDarkblade

City Watch
Mar 24, 2015
Melbourne, Victoria
I doubt it. His name is "bent" after all. Still, that raises the question: _Can_ a Discworld Clown do anything straight?
Hmm ... be a Straight Man for a gag, perhaps? :)

*Sigh* I know. It's still just so depressing. And I always expect DW fans to be better people.
People used to say in vino veritas - in wine, there is truth. When you get drunk with someone, that's when you find out what they're like. ;) Now that the internet is open to just about everyone (because they think they're anonymous), there's another tool to find out what people are really like, too. :)

User Menu

Newsletter