Tiffany Aching

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

teeny

Apr 11, 2009
East Cost
Hi this is my first time here and I thought that is may be of some help to some of you .
I have just found out that the discworld books with Tiffany Aching as one of the characters starts as follows
book 1 The Amazing Maurice and his Educated Rodents
book 2 The Wee Free Men
book 3 A Hat Full of Sky
book 4 Wintersmith

book 5? (I shall wear midnight ) as far as I can find out has not been published as yet. Most of the sites say that The Wee Free Men is the first the reson for this is that Wee Free Men placed under adult and The Amazing Maurice and his Educated Rodents is put under children's. I have ordered all of them from my local library. they also thought that the Wee Free Men was the first of this series.

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
Hi there teeny and welcome to the site! :laugh:

I'm afraid your library and the other sites are quite correct. Wee Free Men is the first of the Tiffany Aching books. The Amazing Maurice and His Educated Rodents is not a Tiffany book. It's set on the Discworld, but very much in another part of that planet.

I Shall Wear Midnight is going to be the fourth in the series, but as you point out, it hasn't actually been published yet. In fact it may not even have been written. :)

I'm not sure if you've read the books yet, but I'm sure you'll enjoy them. The Amazing Maurice won the Carnegie Medal and is a stand alone book. :)

Dotsie

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jul 28, 2008
Welcome to the site teeny. I'm sure you'll enjoy all the books, whether or not Tiffany makes an appearance! :laugh:

Oct 13, 2008
Devon
Hi Teeny & welcome to the forum. :)
I loved all the Tiffany books, was why it's my name, :laugh: I am longing for the 4th book to be out.

Oct 13, 2008
Devon
Looks as if we are getting another Tiffany book from the other thread here though.
Yes I agree, Terry should take it easy, but is he the type to do that? I don't think so, he seems the type of man who will carry on doing what he does best for as long as he can. That's only my oppinion anyway!

User Menu

Newsletter