Turtle Recall

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Nov 15, 2011
Aust.
Wow, didn't know there was a new companion. Thanks, just ordered it on Amazon.

See that book The Twelve by Justin Cronin on the shelf? Got a copy of that one the other day. Can't wait to start reading it.

The Mad Collector

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 1, 2010
Ironbridge UK
www.bearsonthesquare.com
Turtle Recall looks so much like the original companion that it felt like an old friend when flicking through it last night. All the old entries that vanished in the revised version appear to be back. It's going to make the Hangman game on this forum far easier to set obsure words for :twisted:

simmonds91

Lance-Corporal
Oct 29, 2012
If I have the money after getting compleat ankh morpork tommorrow i'll try and get it for a tenner in whsmith, had a look at it in waterstones, looks decent.

Ixi

Lance-Constable
Dec 26, 2016
Brno, Czech Republic
It's been bugging me the last couple of days - who is the guy on the left next to Death? The only one I could think of is Igor, but his eyes seems too even for that :laugh:.

Ixi

Lance-Constable
Dec 26, 2016
Brno, Czech Republic
Igor it is then! :)

Who's Wee Dug said:
The French artist Marc's interpretation of the Discworld's characters is a bit different to Josh and Paul's versions, if you have seen his artwork book or calendar.
I'm not sure have. Personally I like Paul's versions if I want to have look at the characters and Josh's book covers (it's great when you go to visit sb, or you're just in a tram and see it, and you're like: 'Yep, I know that' followed by a silly knowing grin) :laugh: .

User Menu

Newsletter