What are you reading?

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quatermass

Sergeant-at-Arms
Dec 7, 2010
I've just finished reading Doctor Who: Human Nature by Paul Cornell, the novel that the recent TV story Human Nature/The Family of Blood was based on. Interesting, and in many ways better than the TV episodes, especially the aliens. :)

Oct 13, 2008
Devon
I am reading.. The Hearts of Horses by Molly Gloss. I think it's her first novel & it's about a lady horse whisperer, ( though they weren't called that then, set in 1917 in the American West during the time of the first WW.
If you love horses & the Wildwest I recommend it.

turbochicken

Lance-Constable
Jun 20, 2011
I'm reading "The Perfect King" by Ian Mortimer at the moment, it's a biography of Edward III, this is the 3rd history book by Mortimer I've read and his style of writing makes them difficult to put down :)

deldaisy

Sergeant-at-Arms
Oct 1, 2010
Brisbane, Australia
What reading? See "hello I'm new here" thread :devil:

Also reading The Zombie Wars as I can put it down and pick it up when I want. Love it. Think I have read or started reading it before. When my daughter was settled and had her books out (she has them out again) we tend to visit each other and graze each others books when we do. (Snack on them so to speak.... steal them if we are still reading them as we get into our cars)

Dotsie

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jul 28, 2008
You're not the first man I've met who thinks that speed is impressive.... but I think if you slowed down you'd get more from the experience ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Menu

Newsletter