What are you reading?

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quatermass

Sergeant-at-Arms
Dec 7, 2010
I'm currently partway through It by Stephen King, Little Dorrit by Charles Dickens, Doctor Who: Legacy by Gary Russell, and The Andromeda Breakthrough by Fred Hoyle and John Elliot.

Quatermass

Sergeant-at-Arms
Dec 7, 2010
Cool Middle Name said:
Quatermass said:
I'm currently partway through It by Stephen King, Little Dorrit by Charles Dickens, Doctor Who: Legacy by Gary Russell, and The Andromeda Breakthrough by Fred Hoyle and John Elliot.
I absolutely love your profile pic. Eddie Hitler from 'Bottom'.
With an umbrella tip in his groin, hence the expression. :laugh: The scream he gives in that sequence has to be heard to be believed.

Quatermass

Sergeant-at-Arms
Dec 7, 2010
I have just finished The Kraken Wakes and The Andromeda Breakthrough (the novelisation). Pretty good vintage British science fiction.

Quatermass

Sergeant-at-Arms
Dec 7, 2010
Just finished On Stranger Tides. Interesting historical fantasy, much better than the Pirates of the Caribbean film that took elements from it.

Phoenix

Lance-Corporal
Oct 4, 2009
Hampshire, England
I'm reading Zero Degrees of Empathy by Simon Baron-Cohen :) it's about explaining cruelty in terms of neurology/development and is pretty interesting :) it's a pretty accessible read, although some of the science is going in one ear and out the other (in one eye and out the other?! :p), but that's because my brain and acronyms do not get along well ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Menu

Newsletter