What is your favourite TV-Series

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Quatermass

Sergeant-at-Arms
Dec 7, 2010
I saw a headline, I think on IGN, that if the next Star Trek movie is successful, they might do a new series based on that.

I heard that. i dunno, i'd personally like them to continue where voyager left off. keep the same time line and tell us what happened after the dominion war. There had been rumors going around of them doing a series based on the Titan storyline from the books. Following Riker and Troy on the USS Titan as the federation is getting wiped out by an a new species and they are left in the outlying regions, the only ones to find a way to stop it.

Jul 25, 2008
Newport
Since the release of the new(ish) movie, I figured that if another series was made it would be about Starfleet Academy, complete with 30yr old actors playing 17yr olds, some form of glee club, a sport which you need a lot of heart to play and a crisis every week that only they can solve.

Starfleet 90210 is the name i'm betting on :twisted:

Oct 10, 2009
italy-genova
Since the movies are back before TOS, and already the first movie has changed star trek history completely, I thought they could do a new 5-years mission with the new cast and the new "situation"

Oct 10, 2009
italy-genova
^^^ ;) yeah, but I didn't say I was hoping for it, only that I thought it was the most likely thing to happen, since after the new films they cannot do a sequel to the last series... they've changed everything, so in a way everything that we've seen, every movie and every series, nothing exist anymore in this parallel universe of star trek. :rolleyes:

Nov 25, 2010
London UK
www.youtube.com
They could look at it another way and have the show based around a ship from the Klingon Empire and every week they come across a new race or situation where they have to find novel ways to slaughter, subjugate or simply blow up their opponents.

Nov 26, 2011
Below Sealevel.
We come in peace...

shoot to kill,shoot to kill,shoot to kill them all! :laugh:

Didn't like the theme-tune from Star Trek Enterprise much either and it's way too long as well(that started with TNG,better but also much too long! :p )
And as far as crushes go,loved Jadzia but i'd travel the far ends of space for T'Pol . :romance-adore:
(Btw favourite TV-show atm is Bored to Death)

Attachments

Nov 26, 2011
Below Sealevel.
It might be a select targetaudience-thing. :laugh:
I could see it becoming old quite soon too though,so no but thanks for the offer! :mrgreen:
Also favourite atm are the repeats on scifi of the first Stargate-series still with McGyver. :)

User Menu

Newsletter