Would you listen to this -

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Morty

Corporal
Nov 17, 2009
Nice one Kladivo thank you :laugh: :laugh:

Pink Floyd will always be my first choice and this track still makes me shiver when I hear it. Even if you don’t like the group or the track try to stick it out for the guitar work by David Gilmour at the end.

I seen several ‘’tribute’’ bands attempt to try this track and seen them all fail....Miserably.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wtiNzci1Wc

Morty

Corporal
Nov 17, 2009
It was a very special night 8)

Is this a one track per month thread or within reason can a member post whenever his or her memory triggers something they remember from their dark and distant past.

Morty

Corporal
Nov 17, 2009
Kladivo said:
I think let's stick to this one to go on with any music discussion. One song a month is exactly what it says on the tin and we'll slowly shift from the concert thread down here as well :)
Sounds (excuse the fully intentional pun) good to me. Thanks once again for putting the thread on Kladivo. Some forums I've been on have a radio you can listen to while you're posting or catching up. I think I'll be popping into the music room from now on to see if I can ''get in to'' some of today's music.
Who knows it might stop me from getting old(er) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Morty

Corporal
Nov 17, 2009
poohcarrot said:
I did a changed lyrics-version of Comfortably Numb for Lady V on the Broken Drum thread and gave her an option to have it or not. She chose not to have it.
At least you tried Pooh. A gentleman can do no more.

Morty

Corporal
Nov 17, 2009
poohcarrot said:
Soul Mining - The The
So that's a trip to HMV in the morning then. I can see this thread costing me a small fortune :laugh:

Thanks Pooh I only recently dicovered Terry Pratchett and now all this new music. Maybe the insanity will start to wear off :laugh: :laugh:

Jul 27, 2008
Stirlingshire, Scotland
Mortimer Postlethwaite said:
poohcarrot said:
Shouldn't think so. I'm going to bed. Here's some Motorhead (and The Young Ones)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTd1SSYYyss
Oh now your talking Motorhead are at the top of the bands I'd wish I'd seen. I can't tell if that was mimed or done live but if it was live it was a hell of a performance.

Sleep well and I look forward to seeing you in the music room soon.
I seem to remember it was live, I've seen Motorhead live more than once and Lemmy when he was in Hawkwind with the mighty Moorcock, happy days. :laugh:

User Menu

Newsletter