YouTube

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

pip

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 3, 2010
KILDARE
Conforumist said:
They had to ax Keira and Orando. Depp took up all their budget. :)
as an occasional teacher i will correct the above statement.
They had to ax Keira and Orlando as they completely sucked.
Depp took up all their slack

pip said:
Conforumist said:
I like Keira and Orlando, they aint in it because their story arc finished with film 3, he's stuck on that ship forever and ever, apart from once every 10 years when he gets to meet Keira and their 10 year old son and have a night to 'catch up' :)

pip

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 3, 2010
KILDARE
DaveC said:
pip said:
Conforumist said:
I like Keira and Orlando, they aint in it because their story arc finished with film 3, he's stuck on that ship forever and ever, apart from once every 10 years when he gets to meet Keira and their 10 year old son and have a night to 'catch up' :)
Sadly Orlando generally annoys me in films.
Although he was great in Kingdom of heaven.
its been a while since i've seen the Pirate films so i'll need a refresher before the fourth.

pip said:
DaveC said:
pip said:
Conforumist said:
Sadly Orlando generally annoys me in films.
Although he was great in Kingdom of heaven.
its been a while since i've seen the Pirate films so i'll need a refresher before the fourth.
When you do, be sure to watch to the end of the credits, if the above bit made no sense, I know loads of people that had no idea about the after credits scenes on all 3 films.

pip said:
I watch to the end of the credits on every film.
You just never know whats hidden away :laugh:
Me too, but not only because there still might be something in the end, but it's a polite thing to do. I mean, in the good old days they used to start a movie with a list of all the people who worked on it, which can be really boring sometimes, but those seconds in which their name shows up on the screen are really important for those people, knowing that thousands of spectators have seen that they were also part of the movie. But now that it's at the end, almost no one stays to watch... Usually we only know the name of the director and leading characters of a movie, but they're only a tiny part of a film. I think all those other people deserve their moment of fame too...

pip

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 3, 2010
KILDARE
michelanCello said:
pip said:
I watch to the end of the credits on every film.
You just never know whats hidden away :laugh:
Me too, but not only because there still might be something in the end, but it's a polite thing to do. I mean, in the good old days they used to start a movie with a list of all the people who worked on it, which can be really boring sometimes, but those seconds in which their name shows up on the screen are really important for those people, knowing that thousands of spectators have seen that they were also part of the movie. But now that it's at the end, almost no one stays to watch... Usually we only know the name of the director and leading characters of a movie, but they're only a tiny part of a film. I think all those other people deserve their moment of fame too...
Plus there was great recipes in Hot Shots :laugh:

Quatermass

Sergeant-at-Arms
Dec 7, 2010
Just discovered Hellsing Ultimate Abridged by Team "Dragonball Z Abridged" Four Star. Not to everyone's liking, but if anyone has ever seen the anime series Hellsing, then this is for you. And if you like black comedy up to the levels of The League of Gentlemen, well, this is also for you.

Watch the first episode here.

Keep in mind, there's a lot of violence, swearing, sexual references, and a well-endowed British police girl.

User Menu

Newsletter