City Watch TV Drama

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Roz Mosis

Mar 17, 2011
One Man Bucket said:
I've never been a fan of CSI personally. I'd much prefer it be a fantasy version of The Bill but with a lot more laughs
Here here. I think CSI is the kind of policing that Vimes HATES. I'd much prefer a British cop-drama approach. Life on Mars/Ashes to Ashes is probably closer to the mark I think.

I'm sorry, but I think I need help about the SFX video (here so you don't have to navigate upthread to find it), which we're trying to translate for the French fans, and there's a word I still can't understand after many listenings. At about 2:10, when Gavin Scott calls, he says the police station would need a special room for the what? the dead? the deaf? o_O

deldaisy

Sergeant-at-Arms
Oct 1, 2010
Brisbane, Australia
Anilori said:
I'm sorry, but I think I need help about the SFX video (here so you don't have to navigate upthread to find it), which we're trying to translate for the French fans, and there's a word I still can't understand after many listenings. At about 2:10, when Gavin Scott calls, he says the police station would need a special room for the what? the dead? the deaf? o_O
OH THANK YOU Anilori!!!!!

I loved the comments under the clip too :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Roz Mosis

Mar 17, 2011
deldaisy said:
No I meant the over the top soooooooooooooooooooo excited postings under the clip .... seems we are not the only ones getting a little excited about this project.
Myself included ;)

I've been watching the first season of The Tudors and I've noticed this bloke: Steve Waddington
Okay, so he's forty odd and has brown eyes, but wouldn't he make a pretty decent Carrot? Just a thought.
Also from the first episode of the Tudors, Jon Pertwee's lad Sean could make a pretty good Vimes. Again, just a thought.

Roz Mosis said:
deldaisy said:
No I meant the over the top soooooooooooooooooooo excited postings under the clip .... seems we are not the only ones getting a little excited about this project.
Myself included ;)

I've been watching the first season of The Tudors and I've noticed this bloke: Steve Waddington
Okay, so he's forty odd and has brown eyes, but wouldn't he make a pretty decent Carrot? Just a thought.
Also from the first episode of the Tudors, Jon Pertwee's lad Sean could make a pretty good Vimes. Again, just a thought.
Yes yes yes! Sean Pertwee rules and would be the best Vimes, I take back all of my previous suggestions. :)

User Menu

Newsletter