Clarecraft Figures

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

8838drake

Apr 4, 2014
www.mysilvertree.co.uk
The prices of some of these piece have been going for some serious money and I've had to box mine up and store them in the loft. I think its time I dug them out and stuck them on eBay this afternoon. I'm also pretty sure that I still have Trish Baker's Guide to Discworld/Clarecraft figure, complete with updates. Let the auctioning begin!

fatgit12

Mar 23, 2013
petegolva said:
Hi The only and best guide to the terry pratchett discworld/clarecraft colection is a loose leaf book by TRISH BAKER who used to work for clarecraft it is also a priceguide its called the colectors guide to discworld figureines ...theres allways one on ebay but dont pay more than £15 for one some silly buggers got one on for a hundred at the moment lol...
Trish contributed to the discworld price guide back in the day, how I got photos of both versions of dw29. Some of Trish's guide is wrong like there are 5 versions of dw09 not 4 and there being two versions of death swinging a scythe not 1.

The ultra rare blue rincewind figures are not in there or the third version of the two flower and ninereeds 1 of 1.

timos23

Aug 28, 2014
Hello all,
I have a large (ish) collection of Clarecraft figures, some boxed, most carded and a few other bits like Early Discworld news letters and am looking to sell the entire collection. My plan was to put them onto ebay as a whole collection for sale but I am not really sure what sort of price I should be looking for... I have a list that I can happily email to someone who knows a lot more than me.
If any of you lovely people can help I would be most appreciative.
Thanks
Tim

The Mad Collector

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 1, 2010
Ironbridge UK
www.bearsonthesquare.com
Simple rule: Do not put them on EBay as a complete collection nobody will buy it or if they do it will be a heavily reduced price to split and sell separately. Collectors want the missing one they don't want to be lumbered with the residue of a collection. You will get a far higher price as individual lots. Just list them each with a 99p starting price, believe me they won't finish there and that is the cheapest listing. Also if there is a lot spread them over several weeks, this allows people to budget for more than if they have to think about buying one or another.

timos23

Aug 28, 2014
I know I am not going to get anywhere near what I could for it but I, sadly, just need to sell it. I was hoping that as it will be underpriced someone would happily buy the whole lot then they can sell on what they don't need...
I just wanted a rough guide on prices. so I can work out what my lowest should be.

RuBee

Sep 14, 2014
I have done a guide at https://www.facebook.com/ClarecraftCollectors
It is not entirely complete but if people want to use it or send me additional information they would like putting onto it I am happy to add to it.

Any addtional information and photos to make it better are always gratefully recieved. The picture information on discworld is all in the photo albums.

User Menu

Newsletter