Clarecraft Figures

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Aug 3, 2009
Essex, England.
Does anyone know if there is a complete list of the Discworld merchandise manufactured by Clarecraft available? I seem to have wasted a couple of hours of my life searching for one on-line, to no avail.

I would be grateful if anyone could direct me towards such a list, if it indeed does exist.

Regards,

Warren.

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
Hi Warren and welcome to the site. :laugh:

There used to be a very good site that listed them all and even had the sort of prices they were making on eBay, but that no longer exists as far as I know.

Clarecraft closed in 2005 and that was pretty much that. The figures still appear now and again on eBay, but I don't think there are any lists of products on the Internet any longer. :(

Aug 3, 2009
Essex, England.
I think it's quite sad that there isn't some sort of legacy for all the work that went into the figures over the years. Perhaps I'll have to do some homework and get something set up if there is enough interest.

In fact, if the Mods have no objections, I suppose it could be posted on a thread? It would seem to be the most appropriate place to hold it.

Your thoughts?

Regards,

Warren.

P.S. Thank you for being so welcoming

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
Hmmm...

Does anyone here collect the Clarecraft figures?

I have several of them but I don't collect them and, to be honest I don't like them very much either. It was a case of people buying them for me as gifts because they knew I liked Terry's books. But I was never very impressed with the likenesses - very few of them were anything like I imagined the characters to be. o_O

If there's a genuine interest by members then by all means go ahead and start a thread. :)

Jul 26, 2008
well there was a book published, well sort of book which had an update later on but no way was it a complete list but i think there are websites that do have the listings still, ill have alook tomorrow as its gone 12 and im at the zoo tomorow so no time to do it now but i promise i will check and post my finds for you . :)

Aug 4, 2008
West Yorkshire
http://www.discworldpriceguide.0catch.c ... 1-Dw70.htm

I find this is the best way of looking at the figures. Same site of course but without the prices.

I collected Clarecraft DW figures. I have all but the ones I didn't like but unfortunately my supplier missed the final page of my close down order and I missed out on the Stamp, the Golden Figure and the Ramkin Shield. I will get them when I have the time to go onto eBay more often. They do still turn up on there my friend said. I also have some of Bernard's buildings including the beautiful Lancre Castle.

When I could not have anything downstairs because of work being done I stashed my purchases, some duplicated, all over the upstairs and I think some accidentally got into the roof, a space neither of us can get into for some time. I still need to replace Angua Running and two shields that I hope are up there. If the figures are there then I will have quite a good number of duplicates because I replaced them. I have all the key rings and Gareth uses a spare Assassin one, I use a spare Seamstress one of course.

I also have a nice collection of early Clarecraft non DW figures because I love Isobel and Bernard's humour. When I say nice, it does fill a medium sized display cabinet in this bedroom/office.

My Clarecraft DW Guide is filled with ticks at the back when I purchased the figures and I added the new figures when they became available. I try and buy old CC catalogues, well the ones I didn't have at home already, off eBay. I was so relieved years ago when I found the above site because it is so helpful especially when identifying rarities. Oh, I do wish that I had many of them. My collection of them is rather pathetic.

I also own some pewters but do not collect them. Some are figures that were never made as the larger resin models.

susiedig

Dec 13, 2011
Hello, I have seen your post on this forum and would like to let you know that i am selling my TP collection including CLarecraft figurines if you are interested. PLease email me on Susiedig@gmail.com if you are,

hiram.k.hackenbacker said:
Does anyone know if there is a complete list of the Discworld merchandise manufactured by Clarecraft available? I seem to have wasted a couple of hours of my life searching for one on-line, to no avail.

I would be grateful if anyone could direct me towards such a list, if it indeed does exist.

Regards,

Warren.

Re:

The_Discworldaholic said:
right back from a lovely day at the zoo and ive found this, its the only one that works ive got in a favs now so i hope its of some help. :)
http://www.discworldpriceguide.0catch.com/index.html
That link now no longer works and I still can't find any sort of list on the web that gives details of all the Discworld figures produced by Clarecraft. I thought you could find pretty much anything on the web if you looked hard enough. Clearly not.

(prepares to be astounded by the next post containing the link I've been looking for)

fatgit12

Mar 23, 2013
Thank you all

You have made me smile, I was the owner of the price guide site.

Gave up the site when my son was born.

I have passed on copys of the site to a few people but no one has set up again.

If anyone is willing I can give them a CD of the site with all the photos even have photos of Lady Ramkin with goldfish :laugh:

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
Hey fatgit12! :laugh: Welcome to the site.

I used to often visit your guide and point others in the direction of it. It would be such a shame if it disappeared for good as we frequently get enquiries about the figures here.

And we have at least one mad collector here, who even calls himself The Mad Collector, who has an enormously mad collection. :laugh:

fatgit12

Mar 23, 2013
Burning the disk for you now, I'll' post it tommorow.
The info on Dw138 short skirt version is out of date, there where 19 sold but there I beleave there were also two paint samples (posably more) the reason I know this is I own paint sample No. 2.
There is also a bronze death on a moterbke 1 of 1 there may be photos
There was also a white of limited edition discworld again there may be photos on the disc.
There are also 7 Dw07 pink legs that i know off, I own one of them my one differs from the rest by having no eyebrows panited on.
There is also on the disc a photo of a sheild that was never produced if memoery serves of the black riboners was going to the next sheild when clarecraft closed.

fatgit12

Mar 23, 2013
If you have any questions please let me know.

Just rembered I saw a bronze lady ramkin ~16 years ago ( I was out bid for it sold then for ~$300)

Cheers

User Menu

Newsletter