Discworld Convention 2012 Launched

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Jan Van Quirm

Sergeant-at-Arms
Nov 7, 2008
Dunheved, Kernow
www.janhawke.me.uk
meerkat said:
Do I have to agree too? Please say no 'cos I can't remember where to go to get it all added! :rolleyes:

I'm now down as Meerkat on the listing!
OK - if you managed to edit your badge name then this shouldn't be too difficult Madam Meer ;)

I'll be around tomorrow PM and at the weekend if you want to give me a nudge on IM and I'll talk you through it (not difficult to do :p )

Jan Van Quirm

Sergeant-at-Arms
Nov 7, 2008
Dunheved, Kernow
www.janhawke.me.uk
:laugh: and that's even before they dole out the bread rolls :p

Seriously - they do say that there has to be mutual cross nomination of table sharing and they do also have an 'I don't want to share with so and so' option as well. I guess they've had mischievous shenanigans with putting people together who don't want to be before now and this is to stop it happening...? :eek:

TwoShotTino

Lance-Corporal
Mar 19, 2011
Aylesbury
:think: Ok if I've done it right then I think I've added all of the following

A177 Jan Van Quirm
A333 Sjoerd3000
A196 Dotsie
A211 Meerkat
A189 The Mad Collector
A213 Penfold

Have I missed anyone?

Jan Van Quirm

Sergeant-at-Arms
Nov 7, 2008
Dunheved, Kernow
www.janhawke.me.uk
:banana-tux: Just added you Mad :laugh:

Tino - there's 7 of us in all now so that's all good ;)

I don't know how big a table they can do - last year we think there was around 8-10, but if anyone else wants in I'm sure they can do something for us :p

Oh - and has anyone been and clicked the 'I want to be the Head of an Order' button yet? :laugh: Let me make this very clear - I'm NOT going to click it... :shifty:

TwoShotTino

Lance-Corporal
Mar 19, 2011
Aylesbury
Jan Van Quirm said:
Oh - and has anyone been and clicked the 'I want to be the Head of an Order' button yet? :laugh: Let me make this very clear - I'm NOT going to click it... :shifty:
No, although I was VERY tempted as there was a warning sign telling me not to press it and I'm curious what it does :laugh:

meerkat

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jan 16, 2010
Pocklington East Riding Yorkshire
Sjoerd3000 said:
Jan Van Quirm said:
Nope :p

Can't we nominate someone to be the Head of an Order? I nominate Meerkat! :p
I was going to press the button.....ok, I'll press the button!

Where was it now?

Dotsie

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jul 28, 2008
michelanCello said:
Yay, the whole bunch sitting together! :laugh: :dance: What about Mad? Or does he want to sit seperately? :eek:
He's got really pointy elbows, we make him sit by himself :hand:

Trick! Will add you to my list Mad ;)

Dotsie

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jul 28, 2008
Done :laugh:

I'll be wearing a corset for the occasion, I think (holds in my pudding tummy). I'll get the right size though, so there'll be no need for warm spoons.

User Menu

Newsletter